Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Live In Fear


Life is too short, to wake up with regrets
Believe that everythings happens for reason
Nobody said life would be easy

about what isn’t happen yet
on behind my cheerful,actually i was coward and turnback.
I’m too worry about what is happen yet

I don’t know and I don’t understood with what am i doing ?
Everything isn’t happen yet i'm too much thinking that things


I have been burdened with what I think

I’ve lost interest in mostly
I lost my feelings entirely without realizing that it feels numb
Oh geez! I totally collapsed and fear

Teach me how to feel life, without thinking.
I just wanna feel it..
everything changed and I have to stop it right away.. I’m feeling like I have lost my soul actually..

I like don’t have friend, cause indeed! Everyday I’m kinda busy with my daily activities especially at office. I must have gone from my home around 5.30 am and arrived at home around 6.30 pm if not trapped by traffic jam, cause indeed! 


My home in Tangerang and my office in West Jakarta. Need less more 2 hours iyeahhh from Monday to Friday. So lately I don’t have close friend like the past when I was high school. Moreover I don’t wanna indeed !

I don’t have boyfriend I don’t have !
I just broke up some month ago.
I’m fear loved someone
I’m fear I’m fear! I’m awful fear readerssss

But it doesn’t matter, the most important!
I have still had FAMILY they were ready for to help my problem anythings
My family is my power.

I wanna to be like my beloved mom Hj. Siti Suwaedah: she looks younger and ageless. She said ageless drug is we have to always keep positive thinking, my mom very awesome

I wanna to be like my gorgeous big sister Neng Sri Eliawati : you know she awfully taft woman same with our mom. Keep smiling although the problem is being face very complicated. I remember she told me that: we have to be strong and keep to do the best for our life, and reach our goals cause dream is destination cause dream is power for keep alive and face all the problem.

I wanna to be like my doughty big sister Teti Widodo : she has a principle of her life that be peace with life. It’s mean be grateful with what is god have given.

I remember for someone wise man said to me that he said :
“If you don’t know an answer to problem it doesn’t mean it’s the end.
You don’t have to spend your life in fear of a problem all you have to do is find the answer to the problem. You might not find it right away but you’ll eventually find it if you keep looking for it. You will in time inha!”



No comments: